Your clients cared for the way you care for them
Business referrals; incremental revenue
Trusted advice and insight on running your law firm
Help recruiting & retaining young lawyers
Vibrant practice groups and interest groups to engage with and learn from
Opportunities to develop new business streams
Marketing and BD insight and potential
An ecosystem and a ‘family’ above and beyond the legal.
Membership of Mackrell International:
Membership is as much about you as it is about us.
For you and your firm to thrive in our vibrant ecosystem, membership needs to be part of your international aspirations and your longer-term growth and brand-building strategy. There are opportunities galore within MI, you just need to be ready to take them and make the most of them.
If you value the potential of being connected powerfully across 65 countries and to more than 100 highly-responsive law firms (around 4,500 lawyers worldwide) - then MI might be right for you. It’s like having the reach and the strength of a major, international law firm - but friendlier, more connected, more agile and better value for your clients.
Plus, you get invaluable insight and trusted advice from your peers about the ins and outs of law firm life and management, recruiting and retaining staff, crisis management, developing new, entrepreneurial ideas and marketing initiatives. It’s a place of mutual support and learning as well as business opportunities.
You’ve heard the saying, ‘Mi casa, su casa’ – consider yourself at home – well, that’s what it’s like within the MI legal family.
If you’re a high-calibre, independent, full-service law firm and this sounds like your type of culture, then find out more by emailing email@example.com and download our ‘Why join MI?’ brochure here.
We are friendly, open, mutually supportive and strongly connected – but we have the highest standards when it comes to client service and legal advice.
Each firm’s local understanding and connections help give you and your client the edge when it comes to international business, so we require certain things from our members:
• Full service and independence – essentially, the depth and breadth of skills and experience to look after a broad range of client needs
• Current international activity and aspirations
• Looking to generate business for others as well as receive business inbound
• Highly responsive and customer-centric; legal excellence is a given
• Fluent English from all client-facing staff
• Willingness to engage with the membership and with network events and programmes; normally, you will be expected to attend the annual AGM and your Regional meeting.
• The ability to cover your whole jurisdiction (jurisdictions are exclusive).
You can find out more and/or get hold of an Application Form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – or fill out the short enquiry form below: